Electronic Services of Technical Campus Libraries during Coronavirus pandemic – Announcement No. 4
The services of the technical campus libraries are provided online from 8 am to 24 as follows.
To the dear clients of technical campus libraries
It is informed that the services of the technical campus libraries are as follows from 10/April/2021 until further notice:
1. Renewal of borrowed books is done electronically with the following instructions:
- Refer to the AZARSA link at https://lib1.ut.ac.ir:8443, log in with your central authentication details in the login section.
- In the profile section, click the link of the borrowed documents.
- In the opened window, click on the green tick in the Operations column for each book in hand to send an extension request.
- Confirm the opened page.
2. Settlement of all grades can be done only by sending the applicants’ request to the e-mail of Campus 2 Library at firstname.lastname@example.org and Campus 1 Library at email@example.com with the following instructions:
- Graduate students should upload their dissertation files at https://wetransfer.com and send the link to the library email.
- Graduate students should consider the following to submit a dissertation file:
The submitted dissertation must include 6 files with the following specifications:
- The full version of the dissertation in word format with a signed defense certificate and the postgraduate stamp and the faculty stamp
- Full version of the dissertation in pdf format
- A file containing the first 15 pages of the dissertation in word format (from the beginning to the end of the table of contents)
- The file containing the first 15 pages of the dissertation in pdf format (from the beginning to the end of the table of contents)
- Zipped file of the full dissertation in word format
- Zipped file of the first 15 pages of the dissertation in word format
Note: Students whose dissertation file is LATEX in addition to pdf files, only need to submit four pages of Persian and English titles and Persian and English abstracts in word format along with the LATEX file.
- To pay the fine for your books, deposit the amount of the fine to the account No. 5225429137 with the deposit ID 1702300300173 in the name of the non-withdrawable account of the technical campus (from Mellat Bank portal).
3. People who have a borrowed book will be forgiven the penalties for this period and there is no need to return the book, except for cases that need to be settled, which will be done via email to make the necessary arrangements to return the book.
4. In order to use electronic dissertations, by referring to the address https://lib1.ut.ac.ir:8443, the first 15 pages of the dissertation can be read. Services related to receiving electronic files of dissertations can be done through the central library of the university at https://library.ut.ac.ir.
It was also possible to study dissertations for free from the digital library of the Central Library at the address: utdib.ut.ac.ir.
How to use: To connect to the university network (utvpn), refer to the Central Library website. This possibility is only for reading dissertations. After searching and considering the dissertation titles, select the desired title and activate the preview. In the preview, instead of 20 pages, all pages can be browsed and read.
The fee is only received if you intend to download the dissertation.
5. All announcements and new services of the library will be informed through the campus library website at https://eng.ut.ac.ir/fa libraries section and telegram channel t.me/EngLib2.
6. Contact the library emails for guidance on accessing articles and e-books.
(firstname.lastname@example.org) Campus 2 Technical Library
(email@example.com) Campus 1 Technical Library
7. Students who need to borrow and return books shall call Campus 2 Library 61119807 and Campus 1 Library 61112854 on Saturdays to Wednesdays from 8 am to 2:30 pm to make the necessary arrangements.
Attention! Please enter your opinion about this article in this section and refer to the Contact Us section to send other requests and messages.