Terms and conditions of purchase from the virtual book fair
In this exhibition, books published since 2017 have been presented by publishers.
- In this exhibition, books published since 2017 have been presented by publishers.
- Purchase order is 24 hours a day.
- Registration and receiving a book purchase voucher can be done online through the bon.tibf.ir system.
- Adding a book to the cart does not mean booking the book and does not create any rights for the buyer. The purchase process will not be completed until the order amount has been paid.
- SMS related to this fair will be sent only through the number 30004141. Also, this system is not able to receive your messages.
- In order to comply with security points, payment for the books is valid only through the portals within the sales system. Any payment, whether buying a book or receiving a shipment, is not allowed outside these portals and the buyer is responsible for it. In case of such cases, call 021-91009898 (Fair Support).
- In this fair, books are sent to the buyer for free, and the buyer only has to pay the final amount of the purchase of books according to the order and invoice, only through the sales system portals. Any request for funds to receive books outside of this procedure is prohibited and violated. Buyers should contact 021-91009898 if they face such cases.
- The buyer is obliged to enter the exact postal address and the buyer is responsible for any errors in the address.
- It is not possible to change the address after completing the process of purchasing and paying for the book in the shopping cart.
- It is not possible to pay on the spot (pay for the book when you receive it). The book must be paid when placing the order.
- Delivery of books in public places such as cafes, Internet cafes, restaurants, hotels and the like is not possible and the delivery address is required to be accurate and reliable.